IInd Global Conference on Cancer Research & Clinical Trials 2019 Scientific Committee invites the submission of abstracts to be presented as Oral presentation, Poster presentation, Conference workshops and Symposiums only. Submissions are accepted online or by email also. The conference Abstracts will be reviewed, and accepted submissions will be presented in the conference.
- Abstract Title
- Abstract Authors (up to 6 authors may be listed)
- Abstract Presenter (a maximum of 1 presenter is permitted and should be the person submitting the abstract)
- Abstract Description – 150 to 200 words
- Prepare a Portrait poster of maximum size 90cm wide and 130cm high. If it does not conform to this maximum size, please mention the size accordingly to make the necessary arrangements.
- Please bring your posters with you – do not send it to us in advance.
- The session to which your poster has been allocated will be indicated in the final programme which will be on the website at early March 2018.
- Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends.
- Fixing materials will be provided (Double sided tape). Please do not affix posters to any place other than the board to which it has been allocated, and use only the fixing material supplied.
- Each group will be allocated a discussion session in the programme which will take place around the poster boards. Presenters should be in the hall ten minutes before the scheduled start of the session.
- All participants are invited to join in. Each presenter will be given 5 minutes of time to his/her presentation. This will be followed by a short.
- No audio-visual aids, other than the poster, will be available.
- In addition to the formal poster presentation session, presenters are encouraged to be available by their poster at some time during lunch and/or coffee breaks.
- We request to fix a note to your poster board indicating all the detailed information and your contact details outside of the scheduled session.
Conference workshops should be highly interactive and participative.
There is no additional charge for conference workshops. Information on how to sign up to attend conference workshops will be provided in the final programme.
- Facilitators (up to 3)
- Structure – 150 to 200 words
- Once submitted abstracts cannot be edited
- Please consult the final programme